Pages

Thursday 21 March 2013

POTTER STUDIOS

I've left it a little long since my last post I know, A level art in the run up to the deadline can take over your life, and I'll just apologise now as this is completely random but if anyone is a Harry Potter fan and hasn't been to the studios in Watford then get yourself there. Its literally the most amazing place I've been..(I'm a huge fan...obviously).
So here's a few snaps of the day..
Waiting for the train at Liverpool South Parkway
 This is me and  Emma my sister with a death eater, who was genuinely scary.

 The actual costumes worn by Emma Watson and katie Leung as Hermione Granger and Cho Chang. It was amazing to see them right in front of me!

She might be on the dark side but I love Narcissa Malfoy's dress (played by Helen McCrory). 
At least she's not all bad, though the villains always have the best outfits. 

p.s if anyone is on pottermore i'm RoseCastle2370

No comments:

Post a Comment